Film, Video Poetry at Noon: The Air Poets
About this Item
- Poetry at Noon: The Air Poets
- Former Indiana Poet Laureate Joyce Brinkman introduces a group of "Airpoets" whose poems were incorporated into stained-glass murals in the new Indianapolis International Airport that is scheduled to open later this year as part of the Library's Poetry at Noon series. The poets include Ruthelen Burns, Joseph Heithaus and the current Indiana Poet Laureate Norbert Krapf. Brinkman herself is an "Airpoet." The work written by the "Airpoets," which was integrated into the new Indianapolis International Airport murals by artist Martin Donlin, was collected into a collaborative book titled "Rivers, Rails and Runways" (2008).
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. Literary Initiatives Office, sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2008-12-09.
- - Literature
- - Classification: Language and Literature.
- - Joyce Brinkman, Northbert Krapf, Ruthelen Burns, Joseph Heithaus.
- - Recorded on 2008-12-09.
- - Kids, Families.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Literary Initiatives Office. Poetry at Noon: The Air Poets. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -12-09, 2008. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021688038/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Library Of Congress. Literary Initiatives Office, S. B. (2008) Poetry at Noon: The Air Poets. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -12-09. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021688038/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Literary Initiatives Office. Poetry at Noon: The Air Poets. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -12-09, 2008. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021688038/>.