Film, Video World War II: 365 Days"
About this Item
- World War II: 365 Days"
- Described in a recent review as "one of the best single-volume histories of the war yet published," "World War II: 365 Days" is a unique compilation of riveting text and more than 600 color and black-and-white images (many of them rarely seen) from the Library of Congress's collections. The speakers discuss their work on the book.
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. Center for the Book, sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2009-05-27.
- - Biography, History
- - Education
- - Literature
- - War, Military
- - Classification: Education.
- - Classification: History: America.
- - Classification: Language and Literature.
- - Various.
- - Recorded on 2009-05-27.
- - Kids, Families.
- - Researchers.
- - Teachers.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Center For The Book. World War II: 365 Days". Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -05-27, 2009. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021688250/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Library Of Congress. Center For The Book, S. B. (2009) World War II: 365 Days". Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -05-27. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021688250/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Center For The Book. World War II: 365 Days". Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -05-27, 2009. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021688250/>.