Film, Video Korean Culture Art Program and Concert
About this Item
- Korean Culture Art Program and Concert
- Musicians and artists from around the world traveled to participate in a program acknowledging and celebrating traditional Korean music, which includes the use of 17 instruments. The event is sponsored by the Korean Team of the Asian Division, the Asian Division Friends Society, Music Division, American Folklife Center, the Korea Foundation, and the KORUS House at the Embassy of the Republic of Korea.
- Library of Congress
- American Folklife Center, sponsoring body
- Library of Congress. Asian Division, sponsoring body
- Library of Congress. Music Division, sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2009-10-29.
- - Culture, Folklife
- - Performing Arts, Music
- - Culture, Performing Arts
- - Classification: Music and Books on Music.
- - Recorded on 2009-10-29.
- - Kids, Families.
- - Researchers.
- - Teachers.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
- American Folklife Center
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. Asian Division
- Library of Congress. Music Division
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, Sponsoring Body American Folklife Center, Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Asian Division, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Music Division. Korean Culture Art Program and Concert. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -10-29, 2009. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021688337/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress, American Folklife Center, S. B., Library Of Congress. Asian Division, S. B. & Library Of Congress. Music Division, S. B. (2009) Korean Culture Art Program and Concert. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -10-29. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021688337/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, et al. Korean Culture Art Program and Concert. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -10-29, 2009. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021688337/>.