Film, Video Wickersham Award: Justice John Paul Stevens
About this Item
- Wickersham Award: Justice John Paul Stevens
- The Friends of the Law Library of Congress presented the 2011 Wickersham Award for exceptional public service and dedication to the legal profession to former Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens. Following the award presentation, Justice Stevens was interviewed by Gwen Ifill, moderator and managing editor of "Washington Week" and senior correspondent for "PBS NewsHour."
- Library of Congress
- Law Library of Congress (U.S.), sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2011-06-13.
- - Government, World Affairs
- - Classification: Law.
- - Justice John Paul Stevens.
- - Recorded on 2011-06-13.
- - Researchers.
- - Teachers.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and U.S Law Library Of Congress. Wickersham Award: Justice John Paul Stevens. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -06-13, 2011. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021688697/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Law Library Of Congress, U. S. (2011) Wickersham Award: Justice John Paul Stevens. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -06-13. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021688697/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and U.S Law Library Of Congress. Wickersham Award: Justice John Paul Stevens. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -06-13, 2011. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021688697/>.