Film, Video Finding the Antipodes (Day 2)
About this Item
- Finding the Antipodes (Day 2)
- Scholars gather at this 2-day symposium to discuss the history and cartography of the Arctic and the Antarctic, including the modern mapping of the poles that highlights dramatic changes during the last five decades. (Day 2)
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. Geography and Map Division, sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2015-05-15.
- - Biography, History
- - Science, Technology
- - geography, maps, arctic, antarctic
- - Group name: Finding the Antipodes.
- - Classification: Auxiliary Sciences of History.
- - Classification: Geography, Anthropology, Recreation.
- - Classification: Technology.
- - Oran Young, Arthur Dunkleman.
- - Recorded on 2015-05-15.
- - Researchers.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Geography And Map Division. Finding the Antipodes Day 2. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -05-15, 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021689759/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Library Of Congress. Geography And Map Division, S. B. (2015) Finding the Antipodes Day 2. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -05-15. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021689759/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Geography And Map Division. Finding the Antipodes Day 2. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -05-15, 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021689759/>.