Film, Video Conversation with Pontus Lidberg
About this Item
- Conversation with Pontus Lidberg
- Swedish choreographer Pontus Lidberg discusses his career and his Library of Congress/Martha Graham Dance Company co-commission, "Woodland," with Nicholas Brown. Set "Notturno for strings and harp" by Irving Fine, "Woodland" was commissioned for the 90th anniversary season of "Concerts from the library of Congress." Part of the "Martha Graham at the Library" Festival and presented in association with the Embassy of Sweden and Swedish Arts Council.
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. Music Division, sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2016-04-01.
- - Concert, performance, Martha Graham, dance, music, musical, music, dancing, dancer, performer
- - Culture, Performing Arts
- - Classification: Music and Books on Music.
- - Pontus Lidberg, Nicholas A. Brown.
- - Recorded on 2016-04-01.
- - Librarians, Archivists.
- - Visitors.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Music Division. Conversation with Pontus Lidberg. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -04-01, 2016. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021690082/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Library Of Congress. Music Division, S. B. (2016) Conversation with Pontus Lidberg. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -04-01. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021690082/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Music Division. Conversation with Pontus Lidberg. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -04-01, 2016. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021690082/>.