Film, Video Over Here, Over There: Immigrant Veterans of WWI (webinar)
About this Item
- Over Here, Over There: Immigrant Veterans of WWI (webinar)
- This webinar, the second in a series of five on World War I, explores the intersection of immigration and World War I military service through materials collected by the Library of Congress Veterans History Project. More than 120,000 veterans received citizenship as a direct consequence of military service and began a tradition of service-based naturalization.
- Library of Congress
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2017-09-26.
- - Biography, History
- - Education
- - Government, World Affairs
- - World War I, veterans, immigrants, service, war, Veterans History Project
- - Group name: WWI Webinars.
- - Classification: History (General) and History of Europe.
- - Classification: History: America.
- - Classification: Military Science.
- - Classification: Political Science.
- - Classification: Social Sciences.
- - Owen Rogers.
- - Recorded on 2017-09-26.
- - Kids, Families.
- - Librarians, Archivists.
- - Researchers.
- - Teachers.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress. Over Here, Over There: Immigrant Veterans of WWI webinar. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -09-26, 2017. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021690618/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress. (2017) Over Here, Over There: Immigrant Veterans of WWI webinar. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -09-26. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021690618/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress. Over Here, Over There: Immigrant Veterans of WWI webinar. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -09-26, 2017. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021690618/>.