Film, Video Rwanda Women Rising
About this Item
- Rwanda Women Rising
- Swanee Hunt discussed her book "Rwandan Women Rising," the story of how the female population of the tiny African nation led that country's rebirth after the horrific 1994 genocide that left nearly a million dead.
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. African and Middle Eastern Division, sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2017-11-07.
- - African Women, Book Talk, Rwanda, Swanee Hunt
- - Biography, History
- - Education
- - Literature
- - Classification: Education.
- - Classification: History (General) and History of Europe.
- - Classification: Language and Literature.
- - Classification: Social Sciences.
- - Swanee Hunt.
- - Recorded on 2017-11-07.
- - Librarians, Archivists.
- - Researchers.
- - Teachers.
- - Visitors.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. African And Middle Eastern Division. Rwanda Women Rising. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -11-07, 2017. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021690662/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Library Of Congress. African And Middle Eastern Division, S. B. (2017) Rwanda Women Rising. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -11-07. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021690662/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. African And Middle Eastern Division. Rwanda Women Rising. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -11-07, 2017. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021690662/>.