Film, Video Georgian Papers Programme Public Symposium
About this Item
- Georgian Papers Programme Public Symposium
- The Library's John W. Kluge Center sponsored a symposium featuring scholars who were recently among the first to examine the papers of King George III, the English monarch in power when the American colonies declared independence, in the Georgian Papers at England's Windsor Castle. The Library of Congress partnered with the Omohundro Institute of Early American History & Culture and King's College London to host the symposium and support the study of the collection of King George III through the Georgian Papers Programme, a partnership among British and American institutions.
- Library of Congress
- John W. Kluge Center (Library of Congress), sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2017-12-01.
- - Biography, History
- - Education
- - Government, World Affairs
- - Literature
- - Georgian Papers, King George III, Omohundro Institute of Early American History & Culture, Symposium
- - Classification: Education.
- - Classification: History (General) and History of Europe.
- - Classification: History: America.
- - Classification: Language and Literature.
- - Classification: Political Science.
- - Classification: Social Sciences.
- - Arthur Burns, Karin Wulf, Andrew O'Shaughnessy, Jim Ambuske.
- - Recorded on 2017-12-01.
- - Librarians, Archivists.
- - Researchers.
- - Teachers.
- - Visitors.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body John W. Kluge Center. Georgian Papers Programme Public Symposium. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -12-01, 2017. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021690701/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & John W. Kluge Center, S. B. (2017) Georgian Papers Programme Public Symposium. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -12-01. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021690701/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body John W. Kluge Center. Georgian Papers Programme Public Symposium. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -12-01, 2017. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021690701/>.