Book/Printed Material Hadrian and the Christians
About this Item
- Hadrian and the Christians
- Rizzi, Marco, 1962-
Created / Published
- Berlin ; New York : De Gruyter, 
- Hadrian and the Christians / Marco Rizzi -- Villa Adriana scenario del potere / Elena Calandra -- La paideia di Adriano : alcune osservazioni sulla valenza politica del culto eroico / Marco Galli -- Hadrian, Eleusis, and the beginning of Christian apologetics / Alessandro Galimberti -- The Bar Kokhba revolt and Hadrian's religious policy / Giovanni Battista Bazzana -- The pseudo-Hadrianic epistle in the Historia Augusta and Hadrian's religious policy / Alessandro Galimberti -- Serapis, Boukoloi, and Christians from Hadrian to Marcus Aurelius / Livia Capponi -- Conclusion : multiple identities in second century Christianity / Marco Rizzi.
- - Hadrian,--Emperor of Rome,--76-138
- - Geschichte 117-138
- - Christianity and other religions--Judaism--History--Early church, ca. 30-600
- - Church history--Primitive and early church, ca. 30-600
- - Judaism--Relations--Christianity--History--Talmudic period, 10-425
- - Rome--History--Hadrian, 117-138
- - Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- - Essays in English or Italian.
- - Description based on print version record; resource not viewed.
- 1 electronic resource (186 pages )
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rizzi, Marco. Hadrian and the Christians. [Berlin ; New York: De Gruyter, ©, 2010] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021758358/.
APA citation style:
Rizzi, M. (2010) Hadrian and the Christians. [Berlin ; New York: De Gruyter, ©] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021758358/.
MLA citation style:
Rizzi, Marco. Hadrian and the Christians. [Berlin ; New York: De Gruyter, ©, 2010] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021758358/>.