Map Map of the state of North Dakota State of North Dakota
About this Item
- Map of the state of North Dakota
- State of North Dakota
- United States. General Land Office, cartographer.
- Bond, Frank, 1856-1940.
- Hendges, M., compiler.
- Bauman, Wm. (William)
- Richards, William A. (William Alford), 1849-1912.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : Department of the Interior, General Land Office, 1903.
- - North Dakota--Maps
- - United States--North Dakota
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows townships, Indian reservations, Land Office, and geographical features.
- - At head of title: "Department of the Interior General Land Office, William, A. Richards Commissioner."
- - LC copy 3 mounted on cloth backing.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : color ; 64 x 85 cm, on sheet 74 x 95 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4170 1903 .U6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Bauman, Wm. (William)
- Bond, Frank
- Hendges, M.
- Richards, William A. (William Alford)
- United States. General Land Office
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States General Land Office, Cartographer, Frank Bond, Wm Bauman, and William A Richards. Map of the state of North Dakota. composeds by Hendges, M.Iler [Washington, D.C.: Department of the Interior, General Land Office, 1903] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2022585176/.
APA citation style:
United States General Land Office, C., Bond, F., Bauman, W. & Richards, W. A. (1903) Map of the state of North Dakota. Hendges, M. I., comp [Washington, D.C.: Department of the Interior, General Land Office] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2022585176/.
MLA citation style:
United States General Land Office, Cartographer, et al. Map of the state of North Dakota. comp by Hendges, M.Iler [Washington, D.C.: Department of the Interior, General Land Office, 1903] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2022585176/>.