Book/Printed Material What caused the big bang?
About this Item
- What caused the big bang?
- Edwards, Rem Blanchard
Created / Published
- Amsterdam ; New York : Rodopi, 2001.
- - Big bang theory
- - Cosmology
- - Creation
- - Religion and science
- - Description based on print version record; resource not viewed.
- 1 electronic resource (xxii, 412 pages)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Edwards, Rem Blanchard. What Caused the Big Bang?. Amsterdam ; New York: Rodopi, 2001. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2022667462/.
APA citation style:
Edwards, R. B. (2001) What Caused the Big Bang?. Amsterdam ; New York: Rodopi. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2022667462/.
MLA citation style:
Edwards, Rem Blanchard. What Caused the Big Bang?. Amsterdam ; New York: Rodopi, 2001. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2022667462/>.