Manuscript/Mixed Material Young People's Concerts Scripts: Young Performers [typescript on pink paper with emendations in black and blue pencil]
About this Item
- Young People's Concerts Scripts: Young Performers [typescript on pink paper with emendations in black and blue pencil]
- Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990
Created / Published
- January 27, 1967.
- - Young performers
- - Amerca's attitude towards music
- - Pianists
- - The Piano
- - String players
- - Haydn: Sinfonia Concertante
- - Oliveira, Elmar
- - Salkind, Mark
- - Alston, Fred
- - Green, Donald
- - Izquierdo, Juan Pablo
- - Caduff, Sylvia
- - Female conductors
- - Dominko, Stephen
- - The Accordion
- - Reid, George
- - Kim, Young-Uck
- - Teachers
- - Young People's Concerts
- - Location: Box/Folder 111/03.
- - From: Leonard Bernstein Collection, Music Division, Library of Congress. Young People's Concerts Television Scripts Series.
- - For information about this resource, refer to finding aid available at https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/eadmus.mu998001
- - Record created through migration from the Performing Arts Encyclopedia Database.
- 27 (cover + 26 numbered pages) pages.; 8.5" x 11"
Call Number/Physical Location
- ML31 .B49
- Leonard Bernstein collection, circa 1900-1995
Library of Congress Control Number
- For rights information relating to this resource, visit http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/lbcoll.access
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Alston, Fred
- Amerca's Attitude Towards Music
- Caduff, Sylvia
- Dominko, Stephen
- Female Conductors
- Green, Donald
- Haydn: Sinfonia Concertante
- Izquierdo, Juan Pablo
- Kim, Young-Uck
- Oliveira, Elmar
- Reid, George
- Salkind, Mark
- String Players
- The Accordion
- The Piano
- Young People's Concerts
- Young Performers
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca. 1920-1989 for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Note that there may be U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or other restrictions in the materials in The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca.1920-1989 materials, and there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. See our Legal Notices and Privacy & Publicity Rights for additional information.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
The following items are included in The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca. 1920-1989, with the permission as noted:
Bernstein Family Correspondence
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1920s-1942
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1943-1945
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1946
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1947
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1948
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1949
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1950-1953
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1955-1957
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1960s
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1970s
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1980s
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bernstein, Leonard. Young People's Concerts Scripts: Young Performers typescript on pink paper with emendations in black and blue pencil. 1967. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2023778511/.
APA citation style:
Bernstein, L. (1967) Young People's Concerts Scripts: Young Performers typescript on pink paper with emendations in black and blue pencil. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2023778511/.
MLA citation style:
Bernstein, Leonard. Young People's Concerts Scripts: Young Performers typescript on pink paper with emendations in black and blue pencil. 1967. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2023778511/>.