Manuscript/Mixed Material Young People's Concerts Scripts: Charles Ives: American Pioneer [pencil on yellow legal pad paper pad paper; [Notes]]
About this Item
- Young People's Concerts Scripts: Charles Ives: American Pioneer [pencil on yellow legal pad paper pad paper; [Notes]]
- Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990
Created / Published
- February 23, 1967.
- - Ives: The Gong On the Hook and Ladder or Firemen's Parade on Main Street
- - Ives, Charles, 1874-1954
- - Fun
- - Ives: Washington's Birthday
- - The Jew's harp
- - Ives: Circus Band March
- - Ives: Lincoln, The Great Commoner
- - Whitman, Walt, 1819-1892
- - Patriotism
- - Musical quotes
- - Estes, Simon
- - Ives: The Unanswered Question
- - Why do we exist?
- - Teachers
- - Young People's Concerts
- - Location: Box/Folder 111/04.
- - From: Leonard Bernstein Collection, Music Division, Library of Congress. Young People's Concerts Television Scripts Series.
- - For information about this resource, refer to finding aid available at https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/eadmus.mu998001
- - Record created through migration from the Performing Arts Encyclopedia Database.
- 2 pages.; 8" x 12.5"
Call Number/Physical Location
- ML31 .B49
- Leonard Bernstein collection, circa 1900-1995
Library of Congress Control Number
- For rights information relating to this resource, visit http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/lbcoll.access
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Estes, Simon
- Ives, Charles
- Ives: Circus Band March
- Ives: Lincoln, the Great Commoner
- Ives: The Gong on the Hook and Ladder or Firemen's Parade on Main Street
- Ives: The Unanswered Question
- Ives: Washington's Birthday
- Musical Quotes
- The Jew's Harp
- Whitman, Walt
- Why Do We Exist
- Young People's Concerts
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca. 1920-1989 for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Note that there may be U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or other restrictions in the materials in The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca.1920-1989 materials, and there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. See our Legal Notices and Privacy & Publicity Rights for additional information.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
The following items are included in The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca. 1920-1989, with the permission as noted:
Bernstein Family Correspondence
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1920s-1942
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1943-1945
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1946
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1947
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1948
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1949
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1950-1953
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1955-1957
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1960s
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1970s
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1980s
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bernstein, Leonard. Young People's Concerts Scripts: Charles Ives: American Pioneer pencil on yellow legal pad paper pad paper; Notes. 1967. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2023778513/.
APA citation style:
Bernstein, L. (1967) Young People's Concerts Scripts: Charles Ives: American Pioneer pencil on yellow legal pad paper pad paper; Notes. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2023778513/.
MLA citation style:
Bernstein, Leonard. Young People's Concerts Scripts: Charles Ives: American Pioneer pencil on yellow legal pad paper pad paper; Notes. 1967. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2023778513/>.