Book/Printed Material American history and government,
About this Item
- American history and government,
- Andrews, Matthew Page, 1879-1947.
- Woodrow Wilson Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Philadelphia, Lippincott [c1921]
- - United States history
- - United States--Politics and government
- - "Bibliographical notes": p. 468-473.
- - Also available in digital form.
- - LAC ael 2022-01-18 update (1 card)
- xii, 528 p. front. (port.) illus., maps. 20 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E178.1 .A625
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Andrews, Matthew Page, and Woodrow Wilson Collection. American History and Government. [Philadelphia, Lippincott, 1921] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/21006228/.
APA citation style:
Andrews, M. P. & Woodrow Wilson Collection. (1921) American History and Government. [Philadelphia, Lippincott] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/21006228/.
MLA citation style:
Andrews, Matthew Page, and Woodrow Wilson Collection. American History and Government. [Philadelphia, Lippincott, 1921] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/21006228/>.