Book/Printed Material The History of insects.
About this Item
- The History of insects.
- Contributor Names
- Wood, Samuel, 1760-1844, publisher.
- Miniature Book Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- New-York: Printed and sold by Samuel Wood, at the Juvenile Book-Store, no. 357, Pearl-Street, 1813.
- Subject Headings
- - Insects--Juvenile literature
- - Miniature books--Specimens
- Juvenile literature--1813
- - Title vignette.
- - Woodcut illustrations and title vignette.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LAC sba 2020-03-13 update (1 card)
- 28 p. illus. 10 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ6 .H627
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wood, Samuel, Publisher, and Miniature Book Collection. The History of insects. New-York: Printed and sold by Samuel Wood, at the Juvenile Book-Store, no. 357, Pearl-Street, 1813. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/22005877/.
APA citation style:
Wood, S. & Miniature Book Collection. (1813) The History of insects. New-York: Printed and sold by Samuel Wood, at the Juvenile Book-Store, no. 357, Pearl-Street. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/22005877/.
MLA citation style:
Wood, Samuel, Publisher, and Miniature Book Collection. The History of insects. New-York: Printed and sold by Samuel Wood, at the Juvenile Book-Store, no. 357, Pearl-Street, 1813. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/22005877/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe book of trades. Title vignette. In original publisher's binding: Green cloth with illustration of a blacksmith stamped in gilt on upper board. Title and decoration in gilt on spine. NUC pre-1956, 66:369 Also available in...
- Contributor: Miller, Edward W. - McGirr, Newman F.
- Date: 1847
Book/Printed MaterialRed Riding Hood A little girl meets a hungry wolf in the forest on her way to visit her grandmother.
- Contributor: Very, Lydia L. A. (Lydia Louisa Anna) - L. Prang & Co.
- Date: 1863
Book/Printed MaterialThe tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle "Copyright 1905"--Verso of t.p. Illustrated endpapers. LC copy is a copyright deposit. Two copies received Sep 23, 1905. Copyright entry May 24, 1905 class a ... 117645 copy A. Formerly classified: PZ10.3.P47...
- Contributor: Frederick Warne and Co. - Potter, Beatrix
- Date: 1905
Book/Printed MaterialLittle Red Riding Hood In verse. 11 full-page illustrations including in pagination. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 133 With: Bayley, F.W.N. Jack the giant killer. New York: Burgess, Stringer & Co., 1845. LC copy...
- Contributor: Bayley, F. W. N. (Frederic William Naylor) - Burgess, Stringer & Co.
- Date: 1845
Book/Printed MaterialYankee Doodle : an old friend in a new dress
Yankee Doodle, an old song, 1775 In verse. Eight full-page color illustrations. Blue line illustrations are incorporated into the pages of text. LC copy is a copyright deposit: Oct. 13, 1881, no. 15793 M. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's...
- Contributor: Pyle, Howard - Dodd, Mead & Company
- Date: 1881