Book/Printed Material Afoot in England
About this Item
- Afoot in England
- Hudson, W. H. (William Henry), 1841-1922
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 1922.
- - England--Description and travel
- - Also available in digital form.
- 309 p. ; 21 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- DA630 .H84
- DA630 .H84 Copy 3 "Third printing, January 1923"--T.p. verso. In dust jacket. From the library of Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hudson, W. H, and Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection. Afoot in England. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1922. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/22012031/.
APA citation style:
Hudson, W. H. & Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection. (1922) Afoot in England. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/22012031/.
MLA citation style:
Hudson, W. H, and Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection. Afoot in England. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1922. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/22012031/>.