Book/Printed Material Tony Sarg's book for children from six to sixty.
About this Item
- Tony Sarg's book for children from six to sixty.
- Sarg, Tony, 1882-1942.
Created / Published
- New York : Greenberg, 1924.
- - Toy and movable books--Specimens
- Juvenile literature--1924
- - Includes two movables: a wheel simultaneously changes the scene in the die-cut puppet stage in the front cover and the face on the front pastedown, and on p. -, the reader can cut out and lift flaps to reveal scenes from the next page.
- - LC copy 1 replaced by microfilm.
- - Also available in digital form.
-  p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ7.S245 To
- Microfilm 87/5513 MicRR PZ
- PZ7.S245 To Copy 3 Pencil illustration signed by Tony Sarg on front free endpaper. Imperfect: Portion of p. - cut away. Both movables missing. Formerly in P&P Erwin Swann Coll.
Library of Congress Control Number
- No known restrictions; no copyright renewal found, December 04, 2019.
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sarg, Tony. Tony Sarg's book for children from six to sixty. New York: Greenberg, 1924. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/24025187/.
APA citation style:
Sarg, T. (1924) Tony Sarg's book for children from six to sixty. New York: Greenberg. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/24025187/.
MLA citation style:
Sarg, Tony. Tony Sarg's book for children from six to sixty. New York: Greenberg, 1924. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/24025187/>.