Book/Printed Material The victorious reigne of King Edward the Third : written in seven bookes.
About this Item
- The victorious reigne of King Edward the Third : written in seven bookes.
- May, Thomas, 1595-1650.
- Walkley, Thomas, -1658?, bookseller.
- Fisher, Benjamin, bookseller.
- Beale, John, -1643, printer, attributed name.
- Levis, Howard Coppuck, former owner.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- London : Printed for T. Walkley and B. Fisher ..., 1635.
- - Edward--III,--King of England,--1312-1377--Poetry
- - England--London
- - In verse.
- - Dedication to King Charles signed: Tho. May.
- - "By His Maiesties command."
- - Signatures: A⁴(-A1, blank?) B-N⁸ O².
- - Possibly printed by John Beale? Cf. ESTC.
- - STC (2nd ed.) 17719
- - English Short Title Catalogue, S112550
- - Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 1484
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Special Files Project; vb59 01-10-2008
- - LAC ael 2019-11-25 no edits (1 card)
- - LAC ddw 2022-02-24 update (1 card)
-  p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
Call Number/Physical Location
- PR2709.M3 A78
- PR2709.M3 A78 Copy 2 Rosenwald copy (no. 1484), with bookplate of Howard C. Levis.
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
May, Thomas, Thomas Walkley, Benjamin Fisher, John Beale, Howard Coppuck Levis, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. The victorious reigne of King Edward the Third: written in seven bookes. London: Printed for T. Walkley and B. Fisher, 1635. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/25003610/.
APA citation style:
May, T., Walkley, T., Fisher, B., Beale, J., Levis, H. C. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1635) The victorious reigne of King Edward the Third: written in seven bookes. London: Printed for T. Walkley and B. Fisher. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/25003610/.
MLA citation style:
May, Thomas, et al. The victorious reigne of King Edward the Third: written in seven bookes. London: Printed for T. Walkley and B. Fisher, 1635. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/25003610/>.