Book/Printed Material Lost leaders.
About this Item
- Lost leaders.
- Lang, Andrew, 1844-1912.
- Ridge, W. Pett (William Pett), -1930.
Created / Published
- New York, Longmans, Green, and co., 1889.
- Scotch rivers; Salmon fishing; Winter sports; Human levitation; A Chinaman's marriage; Sieur de Montaigne; Thackeray's drawings; Golf; Art of dining; American humour; Suspended animation; Breaking up; On shaving; Street noises; Lending of books; Club bores; Phiz.
- - "Articles ['leaders'] ... reprinted ... from the Daily news ... selected and arranged by Mr. Pett Ridge."--Pref.
- - Also available in digital form.
- viii, 226 p. 20 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PR4876 .L6
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lang, Andrew, and W. Pett Ridge. Lost Leaders. New York, Longmans, Green, and co, 1889. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/25024771/.
APA citation style:
Lang, A. & Ridge, W. P. (1889) Lost Leaders. New York, Longmans, Green, and co. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/25024771/.
MLA citation style:
Lang, Andrew, and W. Pett Ridge. Lost Leaders. New York, Longmans, Green, and co, 1889. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/25024771/>.