Book/Printed Material A journey to the land of Eden, and other papers
About this Item
- A journey to the land of Eden, and other papers
- Contributor Names
- Byrd, William, 1674-1744.
- Created / Published
- [New York] : Macy-Masius, 1928.
- History of the dividing line -- A journey to the land of Eden -- A progress to the mines.
- Subject Headings
- - Virginia--Boundaries--North Carolina
- - North Carolina--Boundaries--Virginia
- - Virginia--Description and travel
- - North Carolina--Description and travel
- - Reprint. Originally published: The Westover manuscripts. Petersburg, Va. : E. and J.C. Ruffin, 1841.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 367 p. ; 20 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- F229 .B965
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reprint. Originally published: The Westover manuscripts. Petersburg, Va. : E. and J.C. Ruffin, 1841. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. See American Memory, Copyright, and Other Restrictions and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information.
The Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in The Capital and the Bay; however there are two items from the publication entitled A Lecture on Our National Capital by Frederick Douglass, Anacostia Neighborhood Museum, Smithsonian Institution, and National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, published by the Smithsonian Institution Press, Washington, D.C., 1978, for which additional information is provided below:
"'The Freedman's Savings and Trust Company, located on Pennsylvania Avenue at Fifteenth Street, N.W., opposite the Treasury Building.'" This image is credited to the National Archives in the above publication. The National Archives believes that this image has been incorrectly credited to their collections. They have no record of such an image in their holdings. Its source is unknown.
All photographs credited to the AColumbia Historical [email protected] in the above publication should now be credited to the AHistorical Society of Washington, [email protected] Reproductions and permissions may be obtained from the Historical Society of Washington, D.C., 1307 New Hampshire Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036, email (re photos): [email protected].
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Byrd, William. A journey to the land of Eden, and other papers. [New York: Macy-Masius, 1928] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/28023035/.
APA citation style:
Byrd, W. (1928) A journey to the land of Eden, and other papers. [New York: Macy-Masius] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/28023035/.
MLA citation style:
Byrd, William. A journey to the land of Eden, and other papers. [New York: Macy-Masius, 1928] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/28023035/>.