Periodical Papers read before the Juridical Society Binder's title: Juridical Society papers / Juridical Society papers
About this Item
- Papers read before the Juridical Society
- Binder's title: Juridical Society papers
- Juridical Society papers
- Juridical Society (Great Britain)
Created / Published
- London : V. and R. Stevens and G.S. Norton, 1858-1874.
- London : Maxwell
- London : Wildy
- - Law--Great Britain--Congresses
- - Law
- - Great Britain
- Conference papers and proceedings
- - Irregular
- - Vol.  (1855-1858)-v. 4, pt. 5 (Mar. 19, 1873).
- - Volume 4 lacks t.p.
- - Includes bibliographical references.
- - Lieber Collection copy: Inserts, fold-out pages Loose handwritten page, not clear by whom: "Personally concerned, I am willing to wait, but I doubt if I am just or confidente with regard to Motley in withholding the mind-cast of him which is found in the statement of facts within my own knowledge. He has been treated by Grant & Fils nastily as an Englishman would say. There is nothing like it in our history. Wool weavers of the bhromides of the middle ages. Co-operation - yes but not excluding competition, not by government. Men are not silkworms. They have no competition, for they follow their brutal instincts." From the journal Papers Read Before Juridical Society Vol. III, Part XII from March 1869
- 4 volumes ; 23 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- KD345 .J87
- K10 .U4375x
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the Military Legal Resources collection. Absent such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes.
Credit line: Law Library of Congress, Military Legal Resources
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Juridical Society. Papers read before the Juridical Society. London: V. and R. Stevens and G.S. Norton, to 1874. London: Maxwell London: Wildy, 1858. Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/39010432/.
APA citation style:
Juridical Society. (1858) Papers read before the Juridical Society. London: V. and R. Stevens and G.S. Norton, to 1874. London: Maxwell London: Wildy. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/39010432/.
MLA citation style:
Juridical Society. Papers read before the Juridical Society. London: V. and R. Stevens and G.S. Norton, to 1874. London: Maxwell London: Wildy, 1858. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/39010432/>.