About this Item
- Three songs
- Contributor Names
- Farwell, Arthur -- 1872-1952 (composer)
- Gilman, Lawrence Gilman, Lawrence Gilman, Lawrence -- 1878-1939 (composer)
- Yeats, W. B. (William Butler) -- 1865-1939 (lyricist)
- Marston, Philip Bourke -- 1850-1887 (lyricist)
- Heyman, Katherine Ruth (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- Wa-Wan Press, Newton Center, MA, 1904.
- - The curlew : recitation with piano accompaniment / by Lawrence Gilman -- A ruined garden and Requiescat / by Arthur Farwell (Content)
- - "Volume III [Summer Quarter] Part I: July." (source note)
- vocal score
- 15 p. ; 35 cm.
- Music Division
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1 .W35 vol. 3, no. 21
- Online Format
- vocal score | 15 p. ; 35 cm. | The curlew : recitation with piano accompaniment / by Lawrence Gilman -- A ruined garden and Requiescat / by Arthur Farwell (Content). "Volume III [Summer Quarter] Part I: July." (Source Note). Vocal Score (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Farwell, Arthur
- Gilman, Lawrence
- Gilman, Lawrence Gilman, Lawrence Gilman, Lawrence
- Heyman, Katherine Ruth
- Marston, Philip Bourke
- Wa-Wan Press
- Yeats, W. (William Butler)
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Farwell, Arthur, Lawrence gilman Gilman, W. B Yeats, Philip Bourke Marston, and Katherine Ruth Heyman. Three Songs. Wa-Wan Press, Newton Center, MA, 1904. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/45052723/.
APA citation style:
Farwell, A., Gilman, L. G., Yeats, W. B., Marston, P. B. & Heyman, K. R. (1904) Three Songs. Wa-Wan Press, Newton Center, MA. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/45052723/.
MLA citation style:
Farwell, Arthur, et al. Three Songs. Wa-Wan Press, Newton Center, MA, 1904. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/45052723/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Notated MusicThe valley of lovers sheet music | 8 p. ; 35 cm. | "Poem from "The Wind Among the Reeds" published by John Lane Company." (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Damon, Julia - Yeats, W. (William Butler) - Wa-Wan Press
- Date: 1906
Book/Printed MaterialA dream of death musical score | 1 p.l., 11 p. 35 x 27 cm. | Musical Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Gilman, Lawrence - The Wa-Wan Press
- Date: 1903
Notated MusicFour songs vocal score | 23 p. ; 35 cm. | A woman's last word ; Ici-bas / by John Parsons Beach -- The heart of the woman / by Lawrence Gilman -- The...
- Contributor: Wa-Wan Press - Gilman, Lawrence Gilman, Lawrence Gilman, Lawrence - Rogers, Robert Cameron - Beach, John Parsons - Yeats, W. (William Butler) - Browning, Robert - Wright, Louise Drake
- Date: 1903
Notated MusicThree Songs musical score | 16 p. ; 35 cm. | Zephyrus / Henry F. Gilbert -- J’ai cherche´ trente ans mes sœurs / Alice Getty -- Lament for Adonis / Katherine Ruth Heyman....
- Contributor: Heyman, Katherine Ruth - Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth - Gilbert, Henry F. - Sappho - Getty, Alice - Gilbert, Henry F. (Henry Franklin Belknap) - Maeterlinck, Maurice - Wa-Wan Press - Carman, Bliss
- Date: 1903
Notated MusicKinderwacht A slumber song sheet music | 4 p. ; 35 cm. | Fliegendes Blatt, a German publication, is given as author of the lyrics. (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Andersen, Arthur Olaf - Wa-Wan Press
- Date: 1909