Book/Printed Material Flores musice omnis ca[n]tus Gregoriani.
About this Item
- Flores musice omnis ca[n]tus Gregoriani.
- Contributor Names
- Spechtshart, Hugo, of Reutlingen, 1285-1359 or 1360.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Strassburg : Johann Prüss, 1488.
- Subject Headings
- - Gregorian chants--Instruction and study--Early works to 1800
- - Music theory--Early works to 1800
- - A didactic poem, accompanied by a commentary in prose and by musical examples.
- - Rosenwald 130
- - Goff F-217
- - Hain-Copinger 7174
- - BM 15th cent, I, p. 121 (IA.1641) (variations)
- - IGI 4924
- - LC copy rubricated throughout. Bookplate of James E. Matthew.
-  leaves (the last blank, wanting). : woodcuts: illus., fold. plate, music. ; 20.6 cm. (4to)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1488 .S7 ML171
- Microfilm Music 5000 Item H-070, Reel 92 Microfilm. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. On reel with other titles.
- ML171 .S9 Copy 2. 18.7 cm. Imperfect: fold. plate supplied in facsimile. Without the blank. Bound in vellum ms. waste.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- A didactic poem, accompanied by a commentary in prose and by musical examples. Rosenwald 130 Goff F-217 Hain-Copinger 7174 BM 15th cent, I, p. 121 (IA.1641) (variations) IGI 4924 LC copy rubricated throughout. Bookplate of James E. Matthew.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Spechtshart, Hugo, Of Reutlingen, Or 1360, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Flores musice omnis cantus Gregoriani. Strassburg: Johann Prüss, 1488. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/48036706/.
APA citation style:
Spechtshart, H. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1488) Flores musice omnis cantus Gregoriani. Strassburg: Johann Prüss. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/48036706/.
MLA citation style:
Spechtshart, Hugo, Of Reutlingen, Or 1360, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Flores musice omnis cantus Gregoriani. Strassburg: Johann Prüss, 1488. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/48036706/>.