Book/Printed Material Calendarium.
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Regiomontanus, Joannes, 1436-1476.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- [Nuremberg, Sold by Hans Briefftruck? 1474]
- Subject Headings
- - Calendar--Early works to 1800
- - Ephemerides
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Block book.
- - BM 15th cent., I, p. 7 (IA.26) (variations)
- - Schreiber, W.L Handbuch (2. Aufl.), IV, p. 406-410
- - Rosenwald 25
- - LC copy partly hand colored in red, green, and yellow. Leaves [29-30] bound in after leaf . Limp vellum binding with ms. notes inside. Stamp of the Library of St. Florian.
-  leaves. diagrs. (1 movable, 1 with brass pointer, broken) 20.5 cm. (4to)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1474 .M82
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Block book. BM 15th cent., I, p. 7 (IA.26) (variations) Schreiber, W.L Handbuch (2. Aufl.), IV, p. 406-410 Rosenwald 25 LC copy partly hand colored in red, green, and yellow. Leaves [29-30] bound in after leaf . Limp vellum binding with ms. notes inside. Stamp of the Library of St. Florian.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress has digitized various items from numerous Library of Congress collections to create the online collection Finding our Place in the Cosmos: From Galileo to Sagan and Beyond. As a result, the individual collection items may have varying rights and access restrictions. Whenever possible, the Library of Congress provides factual information about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. For further information with respect to a specific collection item, see the associated rights & access statement on the individualized web page displaying that specific collection item.
As a publicly supported institution, the Library generally does not own rights in its collections. Therefore, it does not charge permission fees for use of such material and generally does not grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute material in its collections. Permission and possible fees may be required from the copyright owner independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library's collections. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact [email protected] with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Regiomontanus, Joannes, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Calendarium. [Nuremberg, Sold by Hans Briefftruck?, 1474] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/48040717/.
APA citation style:
Regiomontanus, J. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1474) Calendarium. [Nuremberg, Sold by Hans Briefftruck?] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/48040717/.
MLA citation style:
Regiomontanus, Joannes, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Calendarium. [Nuremberg, Sold by Hans Briefftruck?, 1474] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/48040717/>.