Book/Printed Material Epytoma Ioa[n]nis de Mo[n]te Regio in Almagestu[m] Ptolomei.
About this Item
- Epytoma Ioa[n]nis de Mo[n]te Regio in Almagestu[m] Ptolomei.
- Contributor Names
- Ptolemy, active 2nd century.
- Regiomontanus, Joannes, 1436-1476.
- Peurbach, Georg von, 1423-1461.
- Abiosi, Giovanni, active 15th century, ed.
- Created / Published
- Venice, Johannes Hamman, 31 Aug. (pridie Kal. Sept.) 1496.
- Subject Headings
- - Astronomy--Early works to 1800
- - Mathematics, Greek--Early works to 1800
- - Woodcut title.
- - Begun by Georg von Peurbach. Edited by Giovanni Abiosi.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Goff R-111
- - Hain-Copinger 13806
- - BM 15th cent., V, p. 427 (IB.23380)
- - IGI 5326
- - Sander 6399
- - LC copy: old blind-stamped brown calf, rebacked, clasps broken.
- - Vollbehr H13806
- - Imperfect Rosenwald copy 2 sold as duplicate 6-19-67
-  leaves (the last blank). woodcuts: 1 illus. with border, diagrs. 31.5 cm. (fol.)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1496 .P8 QB41
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Woodcut title. Begun by Georg von Peurbach. Edited by Giovanni Abiosi. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Goff R-111 Hain-Copinger 13806 BM 15th cent., V, p. 427 (IB.23380) IGI 5326 Sander 6399 LC copy: old blind-stamped brown calf, rebacked, clasps broken. Vollbehr H13806 Imperfect Rosenwald copy 2 sold as duplicate 6-19-67
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress has digitized various items from numerous Library of Congress collections to create the online collection Finding our Place in the Cosmos: From Galileo to Sagan and Beyond. As a result, the individual collection items may have varying rights and access restrictions. Whenever possible, the Library of Congress provides factual information about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. For further information with respect to a specific collection item, see the associated rights & access statement on the individualized web page displaying that specific collection item.
As a publicly supported institution, the Library generally does not own rights in its collections. Therefore, it does not charge permission fees for use of such material and generally does not grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute material in its collections. Permission and possible fees may be required from the copyright owner independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library's collections. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact [email protected] with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ptolemy, Active 2Nd Century, Joannes Regiomontanus, and Georg Von Peurbach. Epytoma Ioannis de Monte Regio in Almagestum Ptolomei. editeds by Abiosi, Giovanni, Active 15Th Century Venice, Johannes Hamman, 31 Aug. pridie Kal. Sept, 1496. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/48040724/.
APA citation style:
Ptolemy, A. 2. C., Regiomontanus, J. & Peurbach, G. V., Abiosi, G., ed. (1496) Epytoma Ioannis de Monte Regio in Almagestum Ptolomei. Venice, Johannes Hamman, 31 Aug. pridie Kal. Sept. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/48040724/.
MLA citation style:
Ptolemy, Active 2Nd Century, Joannes Regiomontanus, and Georg Von Peurbach. Epytoma Ioannis de Monte Regio in Almagestum Ptolomei. ed by Abiosi, Giovanni, Active 15Th Century Venice, Johannes Hamman, 31 Aug. pridie Kal. Sept, 1496. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/48040724/>.