Book/Printed Material Calendarium.
About this Item
- Regiomontanus, Joannes, 1436-1476.
- Maler, Bernhard, active 1476-1478, printer.
- Ratdolt, Erhard, 1447?-1527 or 1528, printer.
- Löslein, Peter, active 1476-approximately 1487, printer.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Venice, Bernhard Maler (Pictor), Erhard Ratdolt, Peter Löslein, 1476.
- - Calendar--Early works to 1800
- - Ephemerides--Early works to 1800
- - Italy--Venice
- - Leaf [1a] (t.p.): Avreus hic liber est: non est preciosior ulla//Ge[m]ma kalendario: quod docet istud opus ...//Hoc Ioannes opus Regio de Monte probatum//Composuit: tota notus in Italia.//Quod Ueneta impressum fuit in tellure per illos//Inferius quorum nomina picta loco.//1476, Bernardus Pictor de Augusta, Petrus Loslein de Langencen, Erhardus Ratdolt de Augusta.
- - Printed in black and red. Leaves  and , containing diagrams of instruments, are each made up of 2 leaves pasted together.
- - Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 221
- - Goff, F.R. Incunabula in American libraries, R-93
- - Copinger, W.A. Supplement to Hain's Repertorium bibliographicum, 13776
- - Catalogue of books printed in the XVth century now in the British Museum, V, p. 243 (IB.20481)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LC copy: leaf  bound in after leaf . Diagrams of eclipses supplied yellow.
-  leaves. woodcuts: border, diagrs. (1 movable, 1 with brass pointer) 29.6 cm. (4to)
Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1476 .M85
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Regiomontanus, Joannes, Bernhard Maler, Erhard Ratdolt, Peter Löslein, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Calendarium. Venice, Bernhard Maler Pictor, Erhard Ratdolt, Peter Löslein, 1476. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/48040726/.
APA citation style:
Regiomontanus, J., Maler, B., Ratdolt, E., Löslein, P. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1476) Calendarium. Venice, Bernhard Maler Pictor, Erhard Ratdolt, Peter Löslein. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/48040726/.
MLA citation style:
Regiomontanus, Joannes, et al. Calendarium. Venice, Bernhard Maler Pictor, Erhard Ratdolt, Peter Löslein, 1476. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/48040726/>.