Book/Printed Material Der teutsch Belial
About this Item
- Der teutsch Belial
- Jacobus, de Theramo, 1349-1417
- Schönsperger, Johann, -1520?, printer
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Augsburg, Johann Schönsperger, 11 Oct. (Donnerstag vor Galli) 1487.
- - Devil--Early works to 1800
- - Germany--Augsburg
- - Woodcut title.
- - Goff, F.R. Incunabula in American libraries, J-79
- - Copinger, W.A. Supplement to Hain's Repertorium bibliographicum, 5814
- - Catalogue of books printed in the XVth century now in the British Museum, II, p. 366 (IB.6295)
- - Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection (1977), 119
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
-  leaves. woodcuts: illus. 23.6 cm. (fol.)
Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1487 .P3
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jacobus, De Theramo, Johann Schönsperger, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Der teutsch Belial. Augsburg, Johann Schönsperger, 11 Oct. Donnerstag vor Galli, 1487. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/48043273/.
APA citation style:
Jacobus, D. T., Schönsperger, J. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1487) Der teutsch Belial. Augsburg, Johann Schönsperger, 11 Oct. Donnerstag vor Galli. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/48043273/.
MLA citation style:
Jacobus, De Theramo, Johann Schönsperger, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Der teutsch Belial. Augsburg, Johann Schönsperger, 11 Oct. Donnerstag vor Galli, 1487. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/48043273/>.