Book/Printed Material Cronecken der Sassen.
About this Item
- Cronecken der Sassen.
- Contributor Names
- [Bote, Konrad] active 1475-1501. [from old catalog]
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Mainz, Peter Schoeffer, 6 Mar. 1492.
- Subject Headings
- - World history--Early works to 1800
- - Printed in black and red.
- - Rosenwald 157
- - Goff C-488
- - Hain-Copinger 4990
- - BM 15th cent., I, p. 37 (IB.259)
- - GW 4963
- - LC copy: leaves [57-64] misbound before leaf . Contemporary ms. notes. T.p. inscription: Cordt vam Hagen is duth bock. Old blind-stamped calf over boards, with bosses and clasps.
- - Vollbehr H4990
-  leaves. woodcuts: illus., initials, printer's device. 32.5 cm. (8vo)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1492 .B74
- Incun. 1492 .B74 Copy 2 Copy 2. 30.7 cm. Title omitted from t.p.; several leaves misbound. Provenance: Thomas Brooke (bookplate).
- Incun. 1492 .B74 Copy 3 Copy 3. 28.6 cm. Imperfect: leaves , , , and  wanting, supplied in ms.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Printed in black and red. Rosenwald 157 Goff C-488 Hain-Copinger 4990 BM 15th cent., I, p. 37 (IB.259) GW 4963 LC copy: leaves [57-64] misbound before leaf . Contemporary ms. notes. T.p. inscription: Cordt vam Hagen is duth bock. Old blind-stamped calf over boards, with bosses and clasps. Vollbehr H4990
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bote, Konrad Active, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Cronecken der Sassen. Mainz, Peter Schoeffer, 6 Mar, 1492. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/48043278/.
APA citation style:
Bote, K. A. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1492) Cronecken der Sassen. Mainz, Peter Schoeffer, 6 Mar. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/48043278/.
MLA citation style:
Bote, Konrad Active, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Cronecken der Sassen. Mainz, Peter Schoeffer, 6 Mar, 1492. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/48043278/>.