Manuscript/Mixed Material A musical comedy courtship : vaudeville playlet with interpolated music
About this Item
- A musical comedy courtship : vaudeville playlet with interpolated music
- Denvir, Arthur.
- Manuscript Plays Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- - transportation -- automobiles
- - movies
- - occupation -- domestic servants
- - occupation -- chauffeurs
- - marriage -- elopement
- - entertainment -- night life -- cabarets
- - language style -- slang
- - song title -- "Come On Over Here"
- - song title -- "Trinidad Song"
- - song title -- "Kiss Me Good Night"
- - economic activities -- economic policy -- income tax
- - dance
- - social life -- charity events
- - Libbey, Laura Jean
- - movie title -- "She Loved But Was Lured Away"
- - song title -- "Oh,Take Me"
- - disguises
- - music titles -- medley -- "Hypnotic Waltz" -- "Waltz from The Three Twins"
- - gender relations -- lovers quarrels
- - Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh
- - marriage -- engagement -- broken
- - dance -- tango
- - courtship
- - D37686 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Converted from American Memory Variety Stage pseudomarc
- - LAC nsk 2019-10-21 update (1 card)
- 8 leaves ; 29 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PN6120.V3 D44
- Library of Congress Rare Book and Special Collections Division Washington, DC 20540 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Charity Events
- Come on Over Here"
- Domestic Servants
- Economic Activities
- Economic Policy
- Gender Relations
- Hypnotic Waltz"
- Income Tax
- Kiss Me Good Night"
- Language Style
- Libbey, Laura Jean
- Lovers Quarrels
- Movie Title
- Music Titles
- Night Life
- Oh,take Me"
- She Loved but Was Lured Away"
- Social Life
- Song Title
- Trinidad Song"
- Waltz from the Three Twins"
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Denvir, Arthur, and Manuscript Plays Collection. A Musical Comedy Courtship: Vaudeville Playlet With Interpolated Music. 1914. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/49031500/.
APA citation style:
Denvir, A. & Manuscript Plays Collection. (1914) A Musical Comedy Courtship: Vaudeville Playlet With Interpolated Music. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/49031500/.
MLA citation style:
Denvir, Arthur, and Manuscript Plays Collection. A Musical Comedy Courtship: Vaudeville Playlet With Interpolated Music. 1914. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/49031500/>.