Manuscript/Mixed Material Katherine Selsor monologue
About this Item
- Katherine Selsor monologue
- Allen, Frederick.
- Manuscript Plays Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- - religion and belief -- Adam and Eve
- - Carnegie, Andrew
- - religion and belief -- the Bible
- - religion and belief -- Garden of Eden
- - Young, Brigham
- - gender relations
- - Morgan, J. Pierpont
- - Rockefeller, John D
- - economics -- trusts -- Meat Trust
- - crime -- political corruption
- - marriage -- polygamy
- - physical appearance -- body types
- - religion and belief -- Jordan River
- - religion and belief -- Solomon
- - songs
- - economics -- trusts -- Standard Oil Monopoly
- - economics -- trusts -- Sugar Trust
- - women -- women's rights
- - women -- suffrage
- - D29939 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Converted from American Memory Variety Stage pseudomarc
- - LAC ael 2019-10-28 update (1 card)
- 7 leaves ; 28 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PN4305.M6 A56
- Library of Congress Rare Book and Special Collections Division Washington, DC 20540 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Adam and Eve
- Body Types
- Carnegie, Andrew
- Garden of Eden
- Gender Relations
- Jordan River
- Meat Trust
- Morgan, J. Pierpont
- Physical Appearance
- Political Corruption
- Religion and Belief
- Rockefeller, John D
- Standard Oil Monopoly
- Sugar Trust
- The Bible
- Women's Rights
- Young, Brigham
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Allen, Frederick, and Manuscript Plays Collection. Katherine Selsor monologue. 1912. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/49031503/.
APA citation style:
Allen, F. & Manuscript Plays Collection. (1912) Katherine Selsor monologue. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/49031503/.
MLA citation style:
Allen, Frederick, and Manuscript Plays Collection. Katherine Selsor monologue. 1912. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/49031503/>.