Book/Printed Material Officium Beate Marie Virginis ad vsum Romane Ecclesie. Officium Beate Marie Virginis ad usum Romane Ecclesie
About this Item
- Officium Beate Marie Virginis ad vsum Romane Ecclesie.
- Officium Beate Marie Virginis ad usum Romane Ecclesie
- Catholic Church.
- Benedictis, Nicolaus de, active 1481-1519, printer.
- Bonini, Bonino, approximately 1450-1528, printer.
- Liechtensteinianis, former owner.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Lyons [Nicolaus de Benedictis] for Boninus de Boninis, 20 May 1499.
- - Books of hours--France
- - France--Lyon
- - Printed in black and red on vellum.
- - "Includes additional material usually contained in Books of hours."--Rosenwald.
- - Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 444
- - Goff, F.R. Incunabula in American libraries, O-47
- - Fürstlich Liechtenstein'sche Fideikommissbibliothek. Kat. der Inkun., 165
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LC copy: Ex libris Liechtensteinianis.
-  leaves. metal cuts: illus., borders. 16.6 cm. (8vo)
Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1499 .C3 BX8080
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Catholic Church, Nicolaus De Benedictis, Bonino Bonini, Former Owner Liechtensteinianis, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Officium Beate Marie Virginis ad vsum Romane Ecclesie. [Lyons Nicolaus de Benedictis for Boninus de Boninis, 20 May, 1499] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/49039335/.
APA citation style:
Catholic Church, Benedictis, N. D., Bonini, B., Liechtensteinianis, F. O. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1499) Officium Beate Marie Virginis ad vsum Romane Ecclesie. [Lyons Nicolaus de Benedictis for Boninus de Boninis, 20 May] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/49039335/.
MLA citation style:
Catholic Church, et al. Officium Beate Marie Virginis ad vsum Romane Ecclesie. [Lyons Nicolaus de Benedictis for Boninus de Boninis, 20 May, 1499] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/49039335/>.