Book/Printed Material Conclusiones de diversis materiis moralibus, sive De regulis mandatorum.
About this Item
- Conclusiones de diversis materiis moralibus, sive De regulis mandatorum.
- Gerson, Jean, 1363-1429.
- Fyner, Konrad, active 1472-1488, printer.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- [Esslingen, Conrad Fyner, ca. 1474-1475]
- - Christian ethics--Catholic authors
- - Germany--Esslingen am Neckar
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 53
- - Goff, F.R. Incunabula in American libraries, G-206
- - Hain, L. Repertorium bibliographicum, 7641
- - Catalogue of books printed in the XVth century now in the British Museum, II, p. 513 (IB.8947)
- - IGI 4246
- - LC copy rubricated throughout.
- - Vollbehr H7641
-  leaves (the first blank). 29 cm. (fol.)
Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. X .G38 BX1757
- Incun. 1474 .T45 Copy 3 Rosenwald Collection. Without the blank. Rubricated throughout. Bound with Thomas Aquinas, Saint. Postilla in Job. [Esslingen] 1474. Copy 3.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gerson, Jean, Konrad Fyner, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Conclusiones de diversis materiis moralibus, sive De regulis mandatorum. [Esslingen, Conrad Fyner, to 1475, 1474] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/49040171/.
APA citation style:
Gerson, J., Fyner, K. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1474) Conclusiones de diversis materiis moralibus, sive De regulis mandatorum. [Esslingen, Conrad Fyner, to 1475] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/49040171/.
MLA citation style:
Gerson, Jean, Konrad Fyner, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Conclusiones de diversis materiis moralibus, sive De regulis mandatorum. [Esslingen, Conrad Fyner, to 1475, 1474] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/49040171/>.