Book/Printed Material Summa de sacramentis.
About this Item
- Summa de sacramentis.
- Contributor Names
- Auerbach, Johannes, active 15th century.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Augsburg, Günther Zainer, 1469.
- Subject Headings
- - Sacraments--Catholic Church
- - Germany
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Rosenwald 37
- - Goff A-1381
- - Hain 2124
- - BM 15th cent., II, p. 315 (IB.5410)
- - GW 2852
- - LC copy: initials supplied in various colors, initial strokes in red. Ms. notes. Bookplate of Augustus Frederick, Duke of Sussex.
- - Other References: Voullieme Berlin 2; Polain (B) 431.
- - Gift of Lessing J. Rosenwald, 1943-1975. Other provenance information: Herzoglicher.
-  leaves. 31.4 cm. (fol.)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1469 .A8
- Incun. 1469 .A8 Copy 2 Copy 2. 30 cm. Initials, and a few paragraph marks and underlines supplied in red. Inscribed on leaf [2a]: Monasterij S. Em[m]eramj Ratisbonae.
- Incun. 1474 .T45 Copy 3 Copy 3 Rosenwald Collection. 31 cm. Imperfect: leaves  and  mutilated and repaired. Initails supplied in red, 2 in red and blue; paragraph marks, initial strokes, and some underlines in red. Bound with Thomas Aquinas, Saint. Postilla in Job. [Esslingen] 1474. Copy 3.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Rosenwald 37 Goff A-1381 Hain 2124 BM 15th cent., II, p. 315 (IB.5410) GW 2852 LC copy: initials supplied in various colors, initial strokes in red. Ms. notes. Bookplate of Augustus Frederick, Duke of Sussex. Other References: Voullieme Berlin 2; Polain (B) 431. Gift of Lessing J. Rosenwald, 1943-1975. Other provenance information: Herzoglicher.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Auerbach, Johannes, Active 15Th Century, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Summa De Sacramentis. Augsburg, Günther Zainer, 1469. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/49040197/.
APA citation style:
Auerbach, J. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1469) Summa De Sacramentis. Augsburg, Günther Zainer. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/49040197/.
MLA citation style:
Auerbach, Johannes, Active 15Th Century, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Summa De Sacramentis. Augsburg, Günther Zainer, 1469. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/49040197/>.