Book/Printed Material Postilla in Job.
About this Item
- Postilla in Job.
- Contributor Names
- Thomas, Aquinas, Saint, 1225?-1274.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- [Esslingen] Conrad Fyner, 1474.
- Subject Headings
- - Bible.--Job--Commentaries--Early works to 1800
- Incunabula--Germany--Esslingen am Neckar--1474
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Goff T-236
- - Hain 1397
- - BM 15th cent., II, p. 513 (IB.8919)
- - Rosenwald 52
- - LC copy rubricated throughout. Ms. note on leaf [1a]: Hunc librum legavit D[omi]n[us] Conradus Hager, canonic[us] in Ehingen ... anno Dom. 1539.
- - Thacher no. 155
-  leaves. 30.3 cm. (fol.)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1474 .T45
- Incun. 1474 .T45 Copy 2 Copy 2. 32 cm. Rubricated throughout. Ms. note in early hand inside front cover: Weyenste[phan], followed by note of contents of the volume.. Stamp: Duplum Bibliothecae R. Monac. With this is bound: Chrysostomus, Joannes, Saint, Patriarch of Constantinople. Sermones de patientia in Job. [Esslingen, not after 1475]
- Incun. 1474 .T45 Copy 3 Copy 3 Rosenwald Collection. 31 cm. Imperfect: leaves [1-4] (table of contents) wanting. Rubricated throughout. Contemporary blind stamped brown leather over boards, with corner and center bosses and clasps. Ms. note inside front cover: Jodocus Bractschedl plebanus in Ergolting singularis fauto nr. nobis libru[m] hunc legavit ... Qui quide[m] vita functus est 16 die mens. Maij anno Salutis M⁰ iiij⁰ lxxxxv. Prefatus Iudocus pluriu[m] anno[rum] Principis Georgij pedagogus. Provenance: Earl of Crawford, Lord Amherst, W.J. Leighton, Charles W. Clarke. With this are bound: Godefridus Viterbiensis. Speculum regum. [Germany] 1478 (ms.); Bible. N.T. Revelation. Latin. Selections. ca. 1470. Apocalypsis Sancti Johannis. [Germany, ca. 1470]; Auerbach, Johannes, theologian. Summa de sacramentis. Augsburg, 1469; Gerson, Joannes. Conclusiones de diversis materiis moralibus. [Esslingen, ca. 1474-1475].
- Incun. 1475 .T4 Copy 2 Copy 4. 30.8 cm. Bound with Thomas Aquinas, Saint. Quaestiones de duodecim quodlibet. Ulm, 1475. Copy 2. Rubricated throughout.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Goff T-236 Hain 1397 BM 15th cent., II, p. 513 (IB.8919) Rosenwald 52 LC copy rubricated throughout. Ms. note on leaf [1a]: Hunc librum legavit D[omi]n[us] Conradus Hager, canonic[us] in Ehingen ... anno Dom. 1539. Thacher no. 155
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Thomas, Aquinas, Saint, 1225?-1274, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Postilla in Job. [Esslingen Conrad Fyner, 1474] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/49040200/.
APA citation style:
Thomas, A. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1474) Postilla in Job. [Esslingen Conrad Fyner] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/49040200/.
MLA citation style:
Thomas, Aquinas, Saint, 1225?-1274, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Postilla in Job. [Esslingen Conrad Fyner, 1474] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/49040200/>.