Periodical The Negro travelers' green book.
About this Item
- The Negro travelers' green book.
- Created / Published
- [Leonia, N.J., Victor H. Green] 1952-1960.
- Subject Headings
- - Hotels--United States--Directories
- - Restaurants--United States--Directories
- - African Americans--Social life and customs
- - Annual
- - Began with 1952. Ceased with 1960.
- - 1953 edition has "Airline edition" on cover.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Traveler's green book (DLC) 56043811
- v. illus. 18 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- E185.86 .N42
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Annual Began with 1952. Ceased with 1960. 1953 edition has "Airline edition" on cover. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Traveler's green book (DLC) 56043811
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Negro travelers' green book. [Leonia, N.J., Victor H. Green to 1960, 1952] Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/53030287/.
APA citation style:
(1952) The Negro travelers' green book. [Leonia, N.J., Victor H. Green to 1960] [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/53030287/.
MLA citation style:
The Negro travelers' green book. [Leonia, N.J., Victor H. Green to 1960, 1952] Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/53030287/>.
More Periodicals like this
PeriodicalThe Negro motorist Green-book
Green Book An annual guidebook for African-American roadtrippers founded and published by New York City mailman Victor Hugo Green from 1936 to 1967. From a New York-focused first edition published in 1936, Green expanded...
- Date: 1936
PeriodicalDirectory of farmer cooperatives (Online) Every three years Ceased publication. Mode of access: Internet from the RBS web site. Address as of 5/27/04: http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/rbs/pub/sr22.pdf; current issue only available via PURL. Description based on: Jan. 2004; title from...
- Contributor: United States. Rural Business/Cooperative Service
- Date: 19??
PeriodicalColorado restaurant sales.
Colorado restaurant sales history Quarterly 1996, 1st quarter- First issue preceded by undesignated number with title: Colorado restaurant sales history.
- Date: 1996
PeriodicalSemi-annual report on schools for freedmen Semiannual 3rd (Jan. 1, 1867)-10th (July 1870). Daniel Murray Collection: 8th (July 1, 1869). Distributed to Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) libraries prior to 1940. No FDLP item number available. SERBIB/SERLOC merged...
- Contributor: Daniel Murray Collection (Library of Congress) - United States. Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands
- Date: 1867
PeriodicalMillion dollar directory
MDDI : | D & B million dollar directory | Dun & Bradstreet Million dollar directory | Mergent Archives D & B million dollar database provides the information professional, marketer and sales executive with information on over 1,500,000 U.S. and Canadian leading public and private businesses. Company information includes industry information...
- Contributor: Mergent, Inc - Dun and Bradstreet, Inc - Dun's Marketing Services
- Date: 1959