Book/Printed Material Et sic finis est Libri ruraliu[m] comodorum. Libri ruralium comodorum
About this Item
- Et sic finis est Libri ruraliu[m] comodorum.
- Libri ruralium comodorum
- Crescenzi, Pietro de', approximately 1233-approximately 1320.
- Johann, of Paderborn, active 1473-1496, printer.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Louvain, Johann de Paderborn (Westphalia) 9 Dec. 1474.
- - Gardening--Early works to 1800
- - Agriculture--Early works to 1800
- - Belgium--Louvain
- - Title from leaf [197b]: Et sic finis est Libri ruraliu[m] comodorum.
- - Rubricated; initials supplied in blue or red, larger initials in both colors. Colophon printed in red.
- - Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 512
- - Goff, F.R. Incunabula in American libraries, C-966
- - Copinger, W.A. Supplement to Hain's Repertorium bibliographicum, 5829
- - Catalogue of books printed in the XVth century now in the British Museum, IX, p. 137 (IB.49111)
- - Gesamtkatalog der Wiegendrucke, 7821
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LC copy imperfect: leaves  and  (blank) wanting. Rubricated; initials supplied in blue or red, the larger ones in blue and red.
-  leaves (the first blank) 28.6 cm. (fol.)
Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1474 .C7
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Crescenzi, Pietro De', Approximately Approximately 1320, Of Paderborn Johann, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Et sic finis est Libri ruralium comodorum. Louvain, Johann de Paderborn Westphalia 9 De, 1474. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/65058855/.
APA citation style:
Crescenzi, P. D., Johann, O. P. & Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. (1474) Et sic finis est Libri ruralium comodorum. Louvain, Johann de Paderborn Westphalia 9 De. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/65058855/.
MLA citation style:
Crescenzi, Pietro De', Approximately Approximately 1320, Of Paderborn Johann, and Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection. Et sic finis est Libri ruralium comodorum. Louvain, Johann de Paderborn Westphalia 9 De, 1474. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/65058855/>.