Book/Printed Material De re coquinaria.
About this Item
- De re coquinaria.
- Contributor Names
- Elizabeth Robins Pennell Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Milan, Guillermus Le Signerre, 20 Jan. 1498.
- Subject Headings
- - Cooking--Early works to 1800
- - Goff A-921
- - Hain 1283 = 1283, note (variant)
- - BM 15th cent., VI, p. 789 (IA.26887)
- - GW 2267 (+ note)
- - IGI 750
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LC copy imperfect: first 2 leaves wanting.
-  leaves. 19.7 cm. (4to)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Incun. 1498 .A6
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Goff A-921 Hain 1283 = 1283, note (variant) BM 15th cent., VI, p. 789 (IA.26887) GW 2267 (+ note) IGI 750 Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LC copy imperfect: first 2 leaves wanting.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Apicius, and Elizabeth Robins Pennell Collection. De Re Coquinaria. Milan, Guillermus Le Signerre, 20 Jan, 1498. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/65072519/.
APA citation style:
Apicius & Elizabeth Robins Pennell Collection. (1498) De Re Coquinaria. Milan, Guillermus Le Signerre, 20 Jan. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/65072519/.
MLA citation style:
Apicius, and Elizabeth Robins Pennell Collection. De Re Coquinaria. Milan, Guillermus Le Signerre, 20 Jan, 1498. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/65072519/>.