Book/Printed Material Momento; poesías y cientos fantásticos.
About this Item
- Momento; poesías y cientos fantásticos.
- Contributor Names
- Lanauze Rolón, José A.
- Created / Published
- Ponce, Tip. "El Aguila," 1916.
- viii, 191 p. 23 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PQ7439.L35 M6
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lanauze Rolón, José A. Momento; Poesías Y Cientos Fantásticos. Ponce, Tip. "El Aguila,", 1916. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/72217550/.
APA citation style:
Lanauze Rolón, J. A. (1916) Momento; Poesías Y Cientos Fantásticos. Ponce, Tip. "El Aguila,". [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/72217550/.
MLA citation style:
Lanauze Rolón, José A. Momento; Poesías Y Cientos Fantásticos. Ponce, Tip. "El Aguila,", 1916. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/72217550/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialA brief account of the awakening and conversion of David Smith, preacher of the gospel, in ... Formerly part of YA Pamphlet Collection: YA 12965. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Smith, David
- Date: 1822
Book/Printed MaterialWhat will you do about this? Source: Bequest of Daniel Murray, 1925. LAC ael 2019-04-11 no edits (1 card)
- Contributor: Daniel Murray Collection (Library of Congress) - Negro Protective League of Pennsylvania
- Date: 1914
Book/Printed MaterialConstitution adopted by the Committee of Twenty-Five, Washington, D.C., January 11, 1892. Source: Bequest of Daniel Murray, 1925 LAC ael 2019-04-11 no edits (1 card) LAC rwp 2019-04-18 review
- Contributor: Daniel Murray Collection (Library of Congress) - Union League of the District of Columbia. Committee of Twenty-Five
- Date: 1892
Book/Printed MaterialAddress and resolutions adopted at the meeting of the Southern Rights Convention of Maryland, held in ...
- Contributor: Southern Rights Convention of Maryland - Chambers, Ezekiel F. (Ezekiel Forman)
- Date: 1861