Book/Printed Material Darkest Africa; real African life in a real African village.
About this Item
- Darkest Africa; real African life in a real African village.
- Contributor Names
- Pène, Xavier.
- Daniel Murray Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- [Buffalo? 1901?]
- Subject Headings
- - Ethnology--Africa, Sub-Saharan--Exhibitions
- - Cover title.
- - Souvenir booklet from the African Village ("Darkest Africa") exhibit arranged by X. Pène at the Pan American Exposition, Buffalo, 1901.
- - Source: Bequest of Daniel Murray, 1925.
- - LAC scc 2019-06-26 no edits (1 card)
- 12 p. illus. 22 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- GN645 .D27 1901
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Cover title. Souvenir booklet from the African Village ("Darkest Africa") exhibit arranged by X. Pène at the Pan American Exposition, Buffalo, 1901. Source: Bequest of Daniel Murray, 1925. LAC scc 2019-06-26 no edits (1 card)
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pène, Xavier, and Daniel Murray Collection. Darkest Africa; real African life in a real African village. [Buffalo? ?, 1901] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/73153433/.
APA citation style:
Pène, X. & Daniel Murray Collection. (1901) Darkest Africa; real African life in a real African village. [Buffalo? ?] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73153433/.
MLA citation style:
Pène, Xavier, and Daniel Murray Collection. Darkest Africa; real African life in a real African village. [Buffalo? ?, 1901] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73153433/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialMigration in sub-Saharan Africa Africans arriving by rickety fishing boats to the Canary Islands, risking the passage across the Straits of Gibraltar or washed up on the Italian island of Lampedusa are familiar examples of the...
- Contributor: Adepoju, Aderanti - Nordiska Afrikainstitutet
- Date: 2008
Book/Printed MaterialAfrica south of the Sahara; a selected, annotated list of writings, Replaces Introduction to Africa ; Africa south of the Sahara, 1951-1956. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Conover, Helen Field - Library of Congress. African Section - Conover, Helen F. (Helen Field)
- Date: 1964
Book/Printed MaterialJesus and Ubuntu : exploring the social impact of Christianity in Africa "Essays in this volume come out of a conference on the social impact of Christianity in Africa held at the campus of Calvin College in the summer of 2009"--Introd. Includes bibliographical references...
- Contributor: Ntarangwi, Mwenda
- Date: 2011
Book/Printed MaterialU.S. counterterrorism in Sub-Saharan Africa : understanding costs, cultures, and conflicts
Understanding costs, cultures, and conflicts "September 2008." Includes bibliographical references (p. 57-73). Also available via the Internet.
- Contributor: Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute - Chau, Donovan C.
- Date: 2008
Book/Printed MaterialAgriculture, diversification, and gender in rural Africa : longitudinal perspectives from six countries This book contributes to the understanding of smallholder agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa through addressing the dynamics of intensification and diversification within and outside agriculture in contexts where women have much poorer access...
- Contributor: Andersson Djurfeldt, Agnes - Dzanku, Fred M. - Isinika, Aida C.
- Date: 2018