Book/Printed Material The dethronement of a king,
About this Item
- The dethronement of a king,
- Contributor Names
- Roman, C. V. (Charles Victor), 1864-
- Created / Published
- [n.p.] G. W. Hemphill Press [1914?]
- Subject Headings
- - Temperance
- - Reprint from Journal of the National Medical Association, April-June, 1913."
- - "Women and temperance; [speech] Nashville, Tenn., November 23, 1913": (p. -12)
- 12 p. 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- HV5035 .R66
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reprint from Journal of the National Medical Association, April-June, 1913." "Women and temperance; [speech] Nashville, Tenn., November 23, 1913": (p. -12)
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Roman, C. V. The Dethronement of a King. [n.p. G. W. Hemphill Press ?, 1914] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/73166418/.
APA citation style:
Roman, C. V. (1914) The Dethronement of a King. [n.p. G. W. Hemphill Press ?] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73166418/.
MLA citation style:
Roman, C. V. The Dethronement of a King. [n.p. G. W. Hemphill Press ?, 1914] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73166418/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialDebates of conscience, with a distiller, wholesale dealer, and a retailer. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Miscellaneous Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Humphrey, Heman
- Date: 1800
Book/Printed MaterialThe brandy drops, or, Charlie's pledge : a temperance story
Brandy drops | Charlie's pledge Copyright 1858. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 103 Illustrations include the frontispiece: a drunken man holds a bottle from which a winged serpent rises to attack him. In original publisher's...
- Contributor: Carlton & Porter - Methodist Episcopal Church. Sunday School Union - Colman, Julia
- Date: 1858
Book/Printed MaterialThe Whole World's Temperance Convention, held at Metropolitan Hall in the city of New York, on ... This conference included the expulsion of female delegates, among them Susan B. Anthony, Lucy Stone, and Abby Foster.
- Contributor: National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress) - Stone, Lucy - Whole World's Temperance Convention
- Date: 1853
Book/Printed MaterialProceedings and speeches at a meeting for the promotion of the cause of temperance, in the ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Francis Markoe Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Congressional Temperance Society (Washington, D.C.) - Miscellaneous Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1833
Book/Printed MaterialThe foe of the household; or, Scenes in temperance work / Preface signed: Margaret J. Magennis. A digital reproduction is available from the Open Collections Program at Harvard University, Women and work collection.
- Contributor: Magennis, Margaret J.
- Date: 1889