About this Item
- Contributor Names
- United States. National Park Service.
- Created / Published
- Washington, 1972.
- Subject Headings
- - Yellowstone National Park--Maps
- - Grand Teton National Park (Wyo.)--Maps
- - United States--Wyoming--Yellowstone National Park
- - United States--Wyoming--Grand Teton National Park
- - Scale ca. 1:250,000.
- - Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- - Folded title: Maps: Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Map of Grand Teton National Park, ca. 1:140,000, on verso.
- - AACR2
- col. map on sheet 61 x 47 cm. fold. to 24 x 10 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4262.Y4 1972 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Park Service. Yellowstone. Washington, 1972. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/73690241/.
APA citation style:
United States National Park Service. (1972) Yellowstone. Washington. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73690241/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Park Service. Yellowstone. Washington, 1972. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73690241/>.
More Maps like this
MapBoundaries of Yellowstone National Park as revised by act dated March 1, 1929, also the Grand ... [Drawn by] Black. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Date: 1929
MapRadar mosaic, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. Scale not given. Accompanied by Dept. of the Interior news release: Radar probes geologic past of Yellowstone National Park. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image....
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Date: 1968
MapProposed line of rail roads and hotels. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 4 copies.
- Date: 190?
MapPreliminary survey of burned areas, Yellowstone National Park and adjoining national forests : October, 1988 (burned ... "For details of mapping unit descriptions see the document Greater Yellowstone burned area survey preliminary report, October 1988." "*U.S. Government Printing Office: 1988--673-678 Region no. 8." Available also through the Library of...
- Contributor: Geometronics Service Center (U.S.) - Greater Yellowstone Post-Fire Resource Assessment Committee (U.S.). Burned Area Survey Team
- Date: 1988
MapGrand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Grand Canyon Relief shown by shading and spot heights. "*GPO: 1996--404-952/40076. Reprint 1996." Caution note in English, German, French, and Japanese. Panel title. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a...
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1996