Maps Connecticut and parts adjacent.
About this Item
- Connecticut and parts adjacent.
- Contributor Names
- Covens et Mortier et Covens, junior.
- Klockhoff, H.
- Romans, Bernard, 1741?-approximately 1784.
- Created / Published
- [Amsterdam] 1780.
- Subject Headings
- - Connecticut--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Counties--Connecticut--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Long Island (N.Y.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Connecticut
- - United States--New York (State)--Long Island
- - Scale ca. 1:375,000.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows counties, towns, rivers, and post roads.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1023
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - On verso: J3.
- - Copy annotated in pencil: By Bernard Romans, 1777.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 700/2
- col. map 53 x 59 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3780 1780 .C6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsCovens Et Mortier Et Covens, Junior
New York (State)
Early Works to 1800
Long Island (N.Y.)
New York (State)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Covens Et Mortier Et Covens, Junior, H Klockhoff, and Bernard Romans. Connecticut and Parts Adjacent. [Amsterdam, 1780] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73691554/. (Accessed February 26, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Covens Et Mortier Et Covens, J., Klockhoff, H. & Romans, B. (1780) Connecticut and Parts Adjacent. [Amsterdam] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73691554/.
MLA citation style:
Covens Et Mortier Et Covens, Junior, H Klockhoff, and Bernard Romans. Connecticut and Parts Adjacent. [Amsterdam, 1780] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/73691554/>.