Map A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.
About this Item
- A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Trenton and New Brunswick Turnpike Road, N.J.--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Roads--New Jersey--Mercer County--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Roads--New Jersey--Middlesex County--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--New Jersey--Mercer County
- - United States--New Jersey--Middlesex County
- - Scale ca. 1:63,000.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1253
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 650/2; 650/3
- col. map on sheet 25 x 78 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3811.P2 180- .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/73691816/.
APA citation style:
A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.  [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73691816/.
MLA citation style:
A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73691816/>.
More Maps like this
MapPart of New Jersey. Scale ca. 1:80,000; 100 chains to 1 in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Imperfect: Edges torn. Shows rivers, roads, and bridges of Monmouth and Ocean counties. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1261...
- Date: 1770
MapSketch of the road from Paulus Hook and Hobocken to New Bridge. Scale ca. 1:24,000; 800 paces to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Authorship attributed to B. Morgan...
- Contributor: Hills, John - Morgan, Benjamin
- Date: 1778
MapMap of the Middle States exhibiting the post roads c. 1790 Original art work and proofs for the folded map in the 1961 edition of A survey of the roads of the United States edited by Walter Ristow. All maps on polyester film....
- Contributor: Ristow, Walter W. (Walter William) - Colles, Christopher - Dunich, Joseph
- Date: 1960
Map[Map of the country between and bordering the Delaware River and Chesapeake Bay, showing roads to ... Scale ca. 1:670,000. Title from P. L. Phillips' List of maps of America. Manuscript, pen and ink and pencil. Label on verso has title: Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and New Jersey showing...
- Date: 1776
Map[Charts of the coast of Florida] Scales vary. Title from Philip Lee Phillips' A list of maps of America. 1901. p. 280. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Imperfect: Deteriorated in margins. Has watermarks. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings....
- Contributor: De Brahm, John Gerar William
- Date: 1765