Maps A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.
About this Item
- A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Trenton and New Brunswick Turnpike Road, N.J.--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Roads--New Jersey--Mercer County--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Roads--New Jersey--Middlesex County--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--New Jersey--Mercer County
- - United States--New Jersey--Middlesex County
- - Scale ca. 1:63,000.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1253
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 650/2; 650/3
- col. map on sheet 25 x 78 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3811.P2 180- .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
SubjectsEarly Works to 1800
Trenton and New Brunswick Turnpike Road, N.J.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73691816/. (Accessed January 20, 2017.)
APA citation style:
A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.  [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73691816/.
MLA citation style:
A Map of the Trenton and New-Brunswick Turnpike-road.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/73691816/>.