Map Caozhou Fu Shan Xian nan di dong hao tu. 曹州府單縣南堤東濠圖. / Embankment map of Shan County in Caozhou Prefecture
About this Item
- Caozhou Fu Shan Xian nan di dong hao tu.
- Embankment map of Shan County in Caozhou Prefecture
- Rockhill, William Woodville, 1854-1914.
Created / Published
- [After 1855]
- - Fortification--China--Shan Xian--Maps
- - Dikes--China--Shan Xian--Maps
- - Shan Xian (Shandong, Sheng, China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Shan Xian
- - Scale not given.
- - Shows dikes along north of Yellow River in Shan Xian, Caozhou Prefecture, Shandong Province.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Gift; W.W. Rockhill; 1904.
- - Prev. Call no.: G7823.S33R4 1866 .C3 Vault
- - AACR2
- - 651 updated; cc14 2015-10-01.
- col. map on sheet 58 x 51 cm. fold. to 22 x 11 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.S33R4 1855 .C3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rockhill, William Woodville. Caozhou Fu Shan Xian nan di dong hao tu. [After, 1855] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/73693312/.
APA citation style:
Rockhill, W. W. (1855) Caozhou Fu Shan Xian nan di dong hao tu. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73693312/.
MLA citation style:
Rockhill, William Woodville. Caozhou Fu Shan Xian nan di dong hao tu. [After, 1855] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73693312/>.