Map Birds eye view of the city of Lansing, Michigan 1866.
About this Item
- Birds eye view of the city of Lansing, Michigan 1866.
- Ruger, A.
- Chicago Lithographing Co.
Created / Published
- Chicago, Chicago Lithographing Co. 
- - Lansing (Mich.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Michigan--Lansing
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 359
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes ill. and index to points of interest.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- col. map 50 x 71 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4114.L3A3 1866 .R8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ruger, A, and Chicago Lithographing Co. Birds eye view of the city of Lansing, Michigan. [Chicago, Chicago Lithographing Co, 1866] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/73693436/.
APA citation style:
Ruger, A. & Chicago Lithographing Co. (1866) Birds eye view of the city of Lansing, Michigan. [Chicago, Chicago Lithographing Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73693436/.
MLA citation style:
Ruger, A, and Chicago Lithographing Co. Birds eye view of the city of Lansing, Michigan. [Chicago, Chicago Lithographing Co, 1866] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73693436/>.