Map A new & accurate plan, of the town of St. Augustine,
About this Item
- A new & accurate plan, of the town of St. Augustine,
- Contributor Names
- Solís, John de.
- Created / Published
- [n.p., 1764?]
- Subject Headings
- - Saint Augustine (Fla.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Florida--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Florida--Saint Augustine
- - Scale ca. 1:3,250.
- - Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Includes inset of Florida.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1642
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- map 37 x 47 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3934.S2 1764 .S6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:3,250. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Includes inset of Florida. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1642 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Solís, John De. A new & accurate plan, of the town of St. Augustine. [N.P., ?, 1764] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/73694477/.
APA citation style:
Solís, J. D. (1764) A new & accurate plan, of the town of St. Augustine. [N.P., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73694477/.
MLA citation style:
Solís, John De. A new & accurate plan, of the town of St. Augustine. [N.P., ?, 1764] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73694477/>.