Map North America.
About this Item
- North America.
- Jefferys, Thomas, -1771.
Created / Published
- [n.p., 175-?]
- - North America--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - North America
- - Scale ca. 1:50,000,000.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 4
- - Shows colonies, a few cities and towns, Indian tribal territory, and "Degs. west from London."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- map 19 x 24 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3300 175- .J4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier (389)
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 (1,435)
- Military Battles and Campaigns (4,492)
- Geography and Map Division (56,356)
- American Memory (513,954)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,359,643)
Rights & Access
The materials in Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jefferys, Thomas, -1771. North America. [N.P., 175-?, 1750] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/73694930/.
APA citation style:
Jefferys, T. (1750) North America. [N.P., 175-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73694930/.
MLA citation style:
Jefferys, Thomas, -1771. North America. [N.P., 175-?, 1750] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73694930/>.