Book/Printed Material The Gospel ministry; a series of lectures.
About this Item
- The Gospel ministry; a series of lectures.
- Contributor Names
- Gaines, W. J. (Wesley John), 1840-1912.
- Created / Published
- Atlanta, 1899.
- Subject Headings
- - Pastoral theology
- - Delivered before Wilberforce University, Gammon Theological School and Tuskeegee Bible School.
- viii, 96 p. port. 21 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- BV4010 .G34
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Delivered before Wilberforce University, Gammon Theological School and Tuskeegee Bible School.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gaines, W. J. The Gospel ministry; a series of lectures. Atlanta, 1899. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/74182196/.
APA citation style:
Gaines, W. J. (1899) The Gospel ministry; a series of lectures. Atlanta. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/74182196/.
MLA citation style:
Gaines, W. J. The Gospel ministry; a series of lectures. Atlanta, 1899. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/74182196/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialHow to get church members to work : a brief and pointed exposition of the causes ... Person, pastor of a Colored Methodist Episcopal Church in Texas, discusses obstacles in the way of effective church work among laity and clergy and proposes remedies for these obstacles.
- Contributor: Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Person, I. S.
- Date: 1892
Book/Printed MaterialThe preacher : special talks to students of Payne Theological Seminary, containing valuable suggestions to those ... Johnson, an African American minister, gives practical suggestions for pursuing the ministerial profession to black seminarians.
- Contributor: Payne Theological Seminary - Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Johnson, H. T. (Henry Theodore)
- Date: 1894
Book/Printed MaterialThe minister and his parish; a discussion of problems in church administration, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Foote, Henry Wilder
- Date: 1923
Book/Printed MaterialThe growing pastor, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: McClure, James Gore King
- Date: 1904
Book/Printed MaterialIn that case; Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Leiffer, Murray Howard
- Date: 1938