Map Port et ville de Porto-Rico dans l'isle de ce nom.
About this Item
- Port et ville de Porto-Rico dans l'isle de ce nom.
- Contributor Names
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772.
- Created / Published
- [Paris, 1764]
- Subject Headings
- - Harbors--Puerto Rico--San Juan--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - San Juan (P.R.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Puerto Rico--San Juan
- - Scale ca. 1:17,000.
- - Relief shown pictorially. Soundings shown in fathoms.
- - "Tome I, no. 76."
- - From the author's Le petit atlas maritime. 1764.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- map 21 x 32 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4974.S5P55 1764 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:17,000. Relief shown pictorially. Soundings shown in fathoms. "Tome I, no. 76." From the author's Le petit atlas maritime. 1764. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bellin, Jacques Nicolas. Port et ville de Porto-Rico dans l'isle de ce nom. [Paris, 1764] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/74690593/.
APA citation style:
Bellin, J. N. (1764) Port et ville de Porto-Rico dans l'isle de ce nom. [Paris] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/74690593/.
MLA citation style:
Bellin, Jacques Nicolas. Port et ville de Porto-Rico dans l'isle de ce nom. [Paris, 1764] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/74690593/>.
More Maps like this
MapPlano del puerto de San Juan de Puerto-Rico : con la representación de las obras ejecultada ... Shows vicinity of San Juan including forts and harbor. Relief shown by contours. Depths shown by soundings. "Lit Boletin, Puerto-Rico." Mounted on cloth backing. Oriented with north to the bottom. Available also...
- Date: 1894
MapPlano de Puerto-Rico: Dale a Luz. Scale [ca. 1:20,000]. Depths shown by soundings. Includes index to points of interest, descriptive notes, and inset of "Plano de la Aguada nueva de Puerto-Rico." Available also through the Library of Congress...
- Contributor: López De Vargas Machuca, Tomás
- Date: 1785
MapPlan of the town and harbour of San Juan de Puerto Rico Scale ca. 1:32,000 and ca. 1:170,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Appears in Thomas Jefferys' A general topography of North America and the West Indies. 1768. Available also through...
- Contributor: [Bully, Thomas] - Jefferys, Thomas - Celi, Francisco Mathias
- Date: 1768
MapGeometrical plan of the principal harbour in the island of Porto [sic] Rico Relief shown by hachures. Includes index and shows notes, remarks, situation of shoals, and directions for entering the harbour of Porto [sic] Rico. "Republished on the scale of the original plan by...
- Contributor: Wilson, H. - Churruca Y Elorza, Cosme Damián De
- Date: 1805
MapGeneral view of harbor at San Juan, Porto Rico looking South. Photograph. Oriented with north to the bottom. From Port Series #21. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1927